Friday, December 26

Merry Christmas to all!

I don't know about the rest of you, but my Christmas turned out pretty sweer. Work was pretty fun (since people kept saying it was "free time" and talking to me), then I had a relaxing while to do a bunch of errands, then I went to the hotel where our end of year office party was, tried my first onsen experience and enjoyed that, and had a blast all night with the people from my office!

Also I got to get to know my 23-year-old coworker on a personal level, we talked about how we get lonely sometimes and we've decided to have a takoyaki party at her apartment together. :)

All in all, a great Christmas, if a bit untraditional.

1 comment:

Micquilter said...

Sounds like you had a great day!! When we talk next you will have to tell me what a takoyaki party is, or you could inform us all in a blog. :) Love, Mum